Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Happy "Green" Christmas Day! Conie Fong - Snowy Delivering Presents

I wanted to combine two "challenges" together to make a card.  That is always fun for me to create something based on a challenge. 

The two challenges i wanted to accomplish was to make something green using a Conie Fong Art and Design image for her new March Facebook challenge AND to make a card i can add to Kerst Christmas Facebook group!  Click on either name to share your cards as well!

This is what i came up with!

The process is always interesting as i am never sure what the end result will be.  I started by selecting an image i knew i could add green to.  I used a variety of green copics.  My next task was to select some paper from my digital stash of We Are 3 Digital Paper.   I also love to use my dies, besides the normal circles i used a Cheery Lynne corner die , Marianne Designs lace die and a Marianne Holly leaf die.  I added some texture by using my Merry Christmas embossing folder.

We Are 3 Digital Paper Collections: (click on any name to see the paper)
Distressed Burlap - (dark back ground green)
Pumpkin Girl Autumn Card Kit (plaid green)
Peonies Ballet (light green behind image)

Other Challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment