Friday, January 26, 2018

Just for you at Christmas, Kitty love!

I am a DT at Kerst Christmas Facebook Group!
We have lovely sponsors for the month of January!

This month we have My Besties and Noor Design/Joy Craft as our sponsors!

I am using My Besties image - 451
I cut off the balloons to make it a Christmas card.
I also colored the hearts on the paper with prismacolor pencils,
so that i would match the image colors.

Dies Used:
Marianne Designs - (ribbon frame) -
Marianne Designs - (sentiment frame) -

My Besties image  451 - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Rainbow Gingham available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Sweetheart available here.

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Gift Labels available here

Please join Kerst Christmas Facebook Group and
 enter our Monthly Christmas challenge and win some awesome prizes!
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment