Sunday, April 8, 2018

Merry Christmas with some Mice Elves!

You would have thought with spring break i would have gotten some Christmas cards done.
I thought i would but i didn't.  I will get back on track!!
 
Today i am sharing a sweet card using a House Mouse Stamp called - Mice Elves

 


I was really fortunate and found this stamp at a charity shop.  I decided to stamp it and cut out the images to create the scene on top of this Merry Christmas die from Memory Box.
 

I am using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Shabby Glam available here.
 
We Are 3 Digital Printables- Pastel Burlap available here.



I'd like to invite you to We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group!
You can come and share your We Are 3 Digital creations!
Click here to join us:
 
I would also like to invite you to Kerst Christmas Facebook group! 
Where it is Christmas Kerst everyday!  You can view Christmas cards from around the world!!
Click here.
Challenges:
House Mouse Challenge - Anything Goes (opt. Multiple images)
- Festive Friday - Christmas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment