Saturday, May 5, 2018

Winter Serenity

I was so excited to create this NEW paper for May!
It is called We Are 3 Digital Paper - Winter Serenity

You can have an opportunity to win this paper just by entering any Christmas Card
into the Kerst Christmas Facebook Challenge
Click here to visit this fun group!

This group is a great place to visit and get inspired to make Christmas cards, 
even if you don't want to share a card in the challenge! 

I was able to create this card in under 30 minutes!

I am using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Winter Serenity available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Christmas Greetings available here.



I'd like to invite you to We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group!
You can come and share your We Are 3 Digital creations!
Click here to join us:

I would also like to invite you to Kerst Christmas Facebook group! 
Where it is Christmas Kerst everyday!  You can view Christmas cards from around the world!!
Click here.
Challenges:





No comments:

Post a Comment